If you have the passion to save our national bird and its habitat, join us!
Be part of the leading team in Philippine Eagle conservation!
The Philippine Eagle Foundation, a non-profit and non-government organization dedicated to saving the endangered Philippine Eagle and its forest habitats is in need of:
- Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or any related course
- Preferably with 1- 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing or Advertising
- Able to write and speak articulately, with excellent command of English, Filipino and Bisaya
- Must be creative and innovative
- Computer literate; knowledgeable on graphics design is an advantage
- With good people skills
- Physically fit
- Excellent attitude; works well under pressure; a team player
- With great passion for nature and the environment and committed to work for wildlife conservation
Join us! We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn about our National bird- the Philippine eagle and be part of a highly competent wildlife conservation team.
Submit application letter, curriculum vitae with 2 x 2 picture and transcript of records to:
Mr. Dennis I. Salvador
Philippine Eagle Foundation
Philippine Eagle Center
Malagos, Baguio District, Davao City
Or email ASAP to :